Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27/2014 A Quiet Day

Not a hugely eventful day, but the wheels roll on.

I was able to sneak in a 20 minute nap after work - really needed it.

Rehearsal was choreography for a song I only sing in, but it was good to see what happens in it - but I went home early. It was good to sing through it with the others and set some of the tight jazz harmonies a little more solidly. I didn't use my cane at all even though I didn't do a lot of running around.

I am practically narcoleptic right now - nodding off at my desk, working to stay awake driving - that is NOT GOOD. I've carefully made no plans in the morning Saturday or Sunday, so I can sleep as long as possible, and as long as I need. Perhaps that will re-set me a bit.

Sorry - not a lot of scintillating insights today... but they can't all be epiphanies! :D

I should look at some more lyrics... Miles to go, lots to learn. yet... but I'll sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!