Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3/25/2014 a mini-post - tonight - I ran!

I surprised myself in rehearsal tonight!
I was hustling to get across the stage to my spot to re-start a musical number - and I broke into a little run! Five steps - pop, pop, pop, pop, POP! I got there and suddenly realized it and just broke out laughing! I HAD to share it with everyone quickly. Even got a high five from my friend Mike! :)

I won't be doing much of that quite yet, but it seems i'm kind of ready for it! It makes me feel MUCH less earth-bound! It was really pretty great.

I'll 'run" it by my PT next week and see what she thinks. :)

Another pretty big First  - and I think it's been at least - three?? - years since I took any running steps. Maybe 4. Wow.


Go, me! (and go YOU! When you're ready!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!