Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Let's DO this!!! :D

And - it's here!

Toni and I are up and ready - amazing how fast you can get ready in the morning when you don't need to eat!
Mariam is on here way from home, bags are packed, just need to grab my buckwheat hull pillow, refrigerated puddings(They help when I take medication to stay nausea) and gluten-free broth to tomorrow liquid lunch.

From my FB status today:
All suited up - that is, no jewelry, hair braided, no makeup... my Business Attire for the morning! (Sorry - no Business Socks - any idea how much trouble socks are when your hips are trashed?? Hmmm - though I don't like 'em I may just have to knit myself a new pair, just because I CAN put 'em on again soon!!! But I digress...) Ready to saddle up and head out, babies! all fresh on about two hours' sleep!!  No big deal - there's a nice nap on the morning's schedule. 
"Dear Shiny Bling - nice to meet ya! Let's get acquainted!"
This Hippie will see you people on the other side of the day, when I can THEN be properly addressed as "bilaterally femoral/acetabularly enhanced".  
Bionics Rule!

Ok - I got to sleep about 1:30-ish. I tried - I really did... a little giddy,  but only partially due to lack of sleep! 

***I did find some excellent guided meditations on Youtube, and then ran through the pre-surgery one I had from surgery #1, I cannot tell you how helpful this is!!! 

OK - off to put on shoes, take my one BP pill with a sip of water, and GET THIS!!!

...

Is it slightly unnatural to be so excited? 

See you on the flip side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!