Monday, December 2, 2013

Afternoon... final countdown

I've had one of three of today's prescribed Hibiclens showers... Toni is home from her traels, and we are getting on famously - we were both stressed, and now all is great.

We took a run to the store to get new cat food (Electra, one of my two cats, has been getting bit thin, and I think it's the inexpensive cat food I should have switched from long ago), our last errand out and about...

We're working on packing and getting final things done so we can just relax and urn in early...
"early" is not my strong suite, but our "c;;"(theatre lingo) is 5:30 AM. and we intend to get there at 5:00 am with my friend Mariam.

Encouragement and cheering coming from all points mostly via the good folks at Facebook, and several more friends have signed up for mealbaby.com to bring meals a few nights a week. The generosity of friends is a very touching thing - I will never lose gratitude for this amazing time.

Still hard to believe it's HERE. And absolutely wonderful.

Probably one or two more posts this evening before I turn in, and then -
I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!