Monday, February 3, 2014

2/2/2014 Walking and improving.

My Facebook Status earlier today:
"This afternoon, Mariam and I went for a walk. I made it all the way around the block- so, 4 blocks, counting each side of the block... That's my current record, my friends.  Using only the lightweight cane, too - no more quad cane - and clippin' right along! indoors, it's off cane all day.  Feeling really good!"

Got around the house pretty well sans cane today, too! 

Spent a quiet evening watching the Sunday PBS lineup - Downton and Sherlock (Which season 3 ended tonight, but it was great to finally be able to share it with friends  online! GREAT, really exciting heart-pounder of an episode!) 

I did get in about 20 minutes on the exer-cycle - hurrah! 

Now I'm winding down enough to get to bed. 

I have some worries about one of my two cats. It seems she may have somethign nsaty - she's lots a lot of weight, and her blood work came back normal except for one thing. They want to so an ultrasound and that requires anesthesia... the woman I am fostering them for is helping me deal with it... we need to talk about what next to do. Meantime, after trying two major food changes, she eats and continues to lose weight. I would hate to lose her but it is quite alarming how thin she is... 


That's about all of the news for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!