Saturday, June 7, 2014

6/6/2014 A Few Nice, Quiet Days / the Anniversary of D-Day

Just a quiet couple of days - work, and relaxed evenings at home. 
But I have been sure to stretch and tdo my strengethening exercises again, and they make a HUGE difference in pain and mobility - immediately. 
I haven't have Tylenol today, and haven't needed it! 

It's the 70th anniversary of D-Day, and I it have been interesting and moving to see the veterans visiting Omaha Beach for perhaps the last time, sharing it with loved ones, seeing the places again, meeting the French again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!