Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6/3/2014 Not Very Eventful, But a Good Day

A sleepy day at work today - but I managed. Another nice evening with a friend - Craig, my dear friend, and who played my son in the most recent show I did, took me out for a belated birthday dinner. I love that doing something after work is easy, and I don't have to think twice about doing it, or worry about the car being parked half a block or more away (Though, my parking luck has always been stunningly lucky my whole life!). The weather was perfect! waem but not hot(nice for our usually hot June), and dropped to nice and cool by the time we left.  A wonderful visit! 

I got it together enough to do more of my strengthening and stretching at work today - I can tell even after one day - always better. 

Tomorrow is a big medical appointment day - Wound Care at 3:00(I can't wait for her to see my progress!), pick up my new contact lenses, and then Physical Therapy at 6:00 - my last appointment with aNn unless I need more later. I will miss her encouragement and gentle technique. 

Off I go to do a few minutes on the exercycle, and see if I can coax Electra to eat, and Maia not to eat all of electra's food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!