Sunday, June 15, 2014

6/14/2014 MOVING Again!

Oh what a nice day! Woke up surprise by the cool and overcast day... caught up on some good Dr. Who storylines... Got Lexi medicated..
I did a full half-hour on my recumbent bike and my legs were just buzzing when I got up - it felt so good - and then got in a good medium-to brisk full-around-the-block walk! Because I CAN!!  I have been dreaming of walking for several years while I was down. I LOVE it, and of course I feel SO much better when I can do it regularly - I look forward to getting up to a mile again very soon (That's around 12-14 sides of a block here in Midtown). I smile the whole way. And today I took pictures!  I love my neighborhood, and I prefer alley walks sometimes - more interesting view! 

Also - new hips are pretty frakkin' COOL!!! 

This is what it looked like in the lovely Golden Hour sunshine (yes, we name our Alleys here ):
Heading out from #4 up T St.


Looking back up Tomato Alley

Heading down 25th

Shadow Selfie, up Solon Alley

Moving back up T Street to Home.

Lovely miniature Pomegranates along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!