Sunday, May 4, 2014

5/3/2014 Stamina... Allergies... Another Great Show

Up early today (for me, on a weekend!)  to take Mariam to brunch for a very belated birthday celebration. 
Good to spend time together - we have been busy! 
A good meal, and she suggested we have a walk afterward. I realized that my stamina has taken a bit of a backslide with this blasted Shin Divot. 
I have slowed down because I was concerned about the injury... the walk was only around half of a block. I was just running out of stamina and getting tired. 
Not great... I need to get back to walking and on my exercise bike. 
It is not acceptable to have my life back, but tired and fatigued at the least exertion!! 
I need to get walking again, and get stronger!! NO PT this week or next, as my PT is on vacation. On my own!

Allergies also - TERRIBLE!!!  I have not had allergies in decades - got rid of them with acupuncture. But this being a drought year, the trees are working hard to propagate, so - LOTS of pollen and sycamore bll fibers in the air. I am shocked how much I am sneezing. 
I hope for another tuneup soon!! 

Fortunately, do a show is some exercise, and some strength building. 
A very good show tonight... very, very well received! Sold out - Standing ovation. 
It feels very very good, that. Connections with the other actors becoming deeper, making for a richer experience and performance. 
Still lots of wonderful feedback from good friends who see my written priogres on Facebook, but when they see me, I look like a different person! 
Tons of love and support. 
And  - moving forward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!