Thursday, November 21, 2013

This Has Been A Long Day

A long day.. I managed to get up and out in a decent time to get to work by 9:30 - a plus.

Busy work day, shortened by my Pre-Op appointment with my Primary Care Doctor.
The lovely news that I am a nitwit and must NEVER panic at things I know not enough about ... the second urine test - fingers crossed that I was able to be more careful.

home... made a  lambchop and roasted vegetables for dinner...

Wrote another Hip poem (Thank you for the Information, Jt!) ...
Then off to see a production of Macbeth, set post-apocolyptic... excellent production - I was SO tired I was nodding a bit, but it is a very intimate theatre, so I worked hard not to nod off... rude.

Many hugs afterward, saw friends I haven;t seen in some time (One reason I love the theatre :) ) my lovely friend Jeffery chivalrously fetched my card from around the corner for me - I realized I was so painful, because I was a boob and forgot to take my afternoon dose of Tylenol.

I was developing a cold - another thing NOT to have before surgery - so I HAD to stop at Safeway for some Coldcalm.

*sigh*

I'm home... winding down. exhausted, I overdid it... but in only a wee and a half I'll be home for good.

Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!