Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A pretty good day.

Today started a bit fraught... justa slow and somewhat sore start...
but this evening has been pretty good.

I managed to get to Rite0Aid to pick up my BP Prescription ( Which I plan to wean from after surgery/chronic pain are gone and walking is back in my life.. lowest-level high BP came right along with the pain - I don't plan on taking chronic medication for no reason.)

Some good sun communication with friends, donner was good - relaxing.

I found my pink slip to get my new-to-me car (finally - two months late) registered... a GREAAT burden lifted... managed to give and receive a few good laughs and some sweet exchanges with loved ones.

Made a bit of progress planning my dear Deborah's "FUN-eral' ...

ANd if I can make it to bed in the next half hour, I'm doing OK for a night bird who needs more sleep that she normally gets.

It is four weeks from my surgery today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!