Saturday, September 6, 2014

9/3/2014 Better...

Better today.
My Facebook status tells it:

"Better... it was just enough cooler this evening to get out and walk seven good blocks, which can never fail to help lift the spirits... Met four friendly people with lovely dogs on their walks, and visited with the very cool neighbors across the street - I saw people painting and hand to go say hi! 
Making a colorful backdrop for an urban use awareness day going on in a couple of weeks - very cool women! 
Time to get some dinner together and later, half an hour on the 'bike, and maybe a few chores... maybe even finish the current knitting project..."

I did get that half hour in on the bike, dinner... 
chores, not so much... 
And worked on that knitting a bit.  

Getting out is enormously helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from readers to see if what i'm posting has been of help to you as a potential hip replacement candidate, someone who is going through it with them, or just someone reading about my experiences. Thanks!